SPECIAL NewsFlash – Friday, May 29, 2020
As we continue to collectively respond to the COVID-19 situation, please see below new and ongoing information on SPUC’s response:
- Please join us online for our May 31st Sunday Service. The service starts at 10:30 a.m. but the room will be “opened” at 10:15 a.m. for a time of fellowship and connection.
- To join on Sunday via your computer, simply Join Zoom Meeting by clicking on https://zoom.us/j/213251299 and follow the directions. For best results, please load Zoom via a CHROME browser.
- Please note that, again for security reasons, you will be placed in a Waiting Room when you first log on and brought into the call as your identity is verified. The chat feature on the call has been disabled and the meeting locked after 10 minutes after the service starts. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- If you don’t have a computer but you want to hear what is being presented, you can listen in by dialing 647-374-4685 or 647-558-0588 and enter Meeting ID: 213 251 299.
- If you aren’t able to join in, the services will be recorded and a link will be posted later in the week on the Worship page.
- Please ensure that you are using Zoom version 5.0 if you logon using a computer, tablet or iPad. The system should prompt you to do an automatic update if you log on using version 4.0. For more information on this updated version please visit the Zoom website at zoom.us.
- The bulletin for the service is attached to this email or can be found at https://stpaulsajax.org/
- Jean S has made and donated masks for distribution through the church. If you would like a mask please contact the church office at 905 683 4740 or by email at email@example.com
- SPUC Bible Studies are posted to the website. You can participate by clicking HERE.
- The Men’s Group will be holding their breakfast meeting via Zoom on Saturday, June 13th at 9 a.m. All men welcome.
- Please join Rev. Cordelia for a weekly drop in social time via Zoom every Friday between 1:30 and 2:30 pm. All welcome.
- To join the meeting please contact the Church Office 24 hours in advance to receive the link.
- After one year of use the Worship Committee is reviewing the Narrative Lectionary and we’d like your feedback. Please click on the link below to give your feedback or contact Rev. Cordelia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting June 14th the All Request Sermon Series is returning and Rev. Cordelia wants to know what you want to hear a sermon about. Send your requests to email@example.com or call the church office.
- A reminder that the church building is CLOSED.
- If you need to enter the building, please call the church office 24 hours in advance and arrange a time so that we can ensure everyone’s safety by confirming that the building has been sanitized before you enter and after you leave.
- Even though the church building is closed, our shared responsibility to support the church through regular donations is still very important.