SPUC Book Club
Location: Fellowship Room
Members of St. Paul’s Book Club have decided to now meet the last Wednesday of the month at 2:00pm.
The dates we will be meeting and books will be reading are as follows, more dates and books will be added later.
- September 27 - The Boleyn Bride by Brandy Purdy
- October 25 – Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd
- November 29 – Angels of the Pacific by Elise Hooper
- January 31 – Mindful of Murder by Susan Juby
- February 28 – Covenant of Water by Abraham Verghese
- March 27 – Heaven and Earth Grocery Store by James McBride
- April 24 – Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom